RETURNS, EXCHANGES & SHIPPING
• You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns or exchanges.
• You will have 30 days from the delivery of your package to file a return claim with customer service.
• We are not responsible for lost packages.
• We do not offer refunds on our Tie Dye & Vintage collections, only exchanges.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement. We will provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item. If international, please contact us, and we will let you know the next steps. As soon as we s an update on the tracking back to our facility, we will send out a replacement.
• If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 30 days ago, the item is no longer available for sale, or if the item was purchased using store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
• If the item was purchased at an event, expo, or any other special event, we do not accept any returns or exchanges.
• If the item was purchased at one of our retailers, please take the product back to the retailer for a return or exchange.
You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns or exchanges.
We do not offer refunds.
To request a return or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact our Customer Service department by emailing info@TheDriveClothing.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide return shipping labels for customers outside the United States. If you have a problem with a product, please contact our Customer Service department via email at email@example.com.
The following shipping methods are available: Standard Ground (4 – 6 business days), Second Day (2 business days), Next Day (1 business day), and Same Day (same day). Business days do not include weekends, and there is no weekend delivery for any shipping method except Same Day. Some items cannot be shipped using Second Day, Next Day, or Same Day due to size, weight, hazardous materials, and delivery address. These items will only have Standard Ground available.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive auto-dialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the program shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt-Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP to any mobile message from Us t opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the program options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other form of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt-Out process set forth above b ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by an individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotions, informative content about the company and product offerings, product releases, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
For all inquiries, please email: